Sheryl Stewart and Daria meet with Dr. Michael Workman, M.D. of The Workman Center for Plastic Surgery in the 105.1 The Buzz studio to talk about how to he helps patients visualize their results.
- Workman is wearing 3D goggles that allow people to see what they would look like before and after treatments such as breast implants and liposuction
- People are able to see from all angles to visualize the post-procedure results
- Workman takes a photo of patients before their surgery, the image is digitally converted and can be adjusted to show different sizes and procedure results
- Liposuction can’t be performed in specific regions called zones of adherence such areas like right over your breastbone where the skin has very dense attachments to the underlying tissue that don’t tend to have much fat
- Often, they will narrow the torso or the area just above the buttocks to make the buttocks look rounder and larger
- Workman always works with what patients already have to maximize their results