Facial Rejuvenation Treatment Options
Apr 27, 2017 | Face
People generally assume BOTOX is one of a few facial rejuvenation injectable treatments, but there are a surprising number of facial rejuvenation injectables on the market some of which only a few certified doctors and cosmologists are able to administer. The following are just some of the facial injectables and treatments that can treat a variety of facial issues through different, yet similar methods.
Types of Facial Rejuvenation Treatments
- Belotero Balance: Belotero Balance injectable gel takes a more targeted approach compared with fillers that rebuild facial volume and structure, and specifically treats moderate-to-severe etched-in lines and wrinkles, such as vertical lip lines.
- BOTOX: Utilizing a purified protein known as Botulinum toxin type-A, BOTOX works to relax the underlying facial muscles, preventing the skin from being tugged, pulled and folded by repeated facial expressions. One 10-minute treatment can erase years of worry lines and facial wrinkles and prevent new ones from forming.
- Dysport: Similar to BOTOX, this injection is also comprised of the bacteria that causes botulism. Botulinum toxin blocks nerve activity in the muscles, causing a temporary reduction in muscle activity. The tension caused by taut facial muscles is partially responsible for many lines and facial wrinkles. When these muscles relax, the wrinkles and lines fade and in some cases disappear.
- Epionce: Epionce fortifies your skin with an Epionce Renewal product, and you can further enhance your results with a complete regimen that includes cleanser treatments and protection products.
- Juvederm Voluma: Juvederm Voluma is a hyaluronic acid-based injectable gel filler designed to restore volume to the cheeks. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance found in youthful skin and can help significantly improve various signs of aging in gaunt or hollow cheeks and light areas of sagging skin.
- Latisse: A revolutionary new treatment that gradually and remarkably grows and enhances eyelashes. Latisse™ solution is a prescription treatment for hypotrichosis used to grow full eyelashes, making them thicker, longer and darker.
- Restylane: Restylane and the Restylane treatment family are designed to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds with a mid-to-deep injection in facial tissue.
- Xeomin: A botulinum toxin-based injectable treatment that is designed to improve the appearance of the vertical frown lines that form between the brows. Xeomin uses the same active ingredient as BOTOX but without other ingredients that aren’t required to treat facial lines and wrinkles.
- NeoCutis: NeoCutis medical-grade skin care products are available only through select, certified physicians. NeoCutis is scientifically formulated using MPC™ (micro-protein complex) technology to address common skin concerns such as wrinkles, skin laxity and fine lines.
Receive Specialized Facial Treatments with Dr. Michael Workman, M.D.
At Vancouver & Portland Plastic Surgery you can receive a wide variety of facial treatments, including selective treatments like NeoCutis, administered by Dr. Michael Workman, M.D.
Dr. Workman has performed more than 4,000 breast augmentation surgeries as well as more than 1,500 body contouring procedures, and is devoted to offering comprehensive cosmetic services to achieve unparalleled results. Regardless of your aesthetic goals, American Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Michael Workman, M.D. and his staff have the wide variety of solutions to fix and address any issue.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment for a more youthful appearance.