Breast Augmentation Chat with Sheryl Stewart and Dr. Workman | 105.1 The Buzz
Jul 19, 2017 | Breast, Breast Augmentation, Press
Sheryl Stewart meets with Dr. Michael Workman, M.D. of The Workman Center for Plastic Surgery in the 105.1 The Buzz studio. Today, they discuss how life-changing breast augmentation surgery can be.
- Breasts are the most common thing they come in to see Dr. Workman
- Many people come in looking to fit into their clothes and swimsuit better
- Workman has a technology that allows them to take photos of your body and then visualize what you will look like post-procedure
- There are always concerns about having surgery – it’s never been safer
- With healthy people, you are more likely to die in an automobile accident than from surgery