Sheryl Stewart meets with Dr. Michael Workman, M.D. of The Workman Center for Plastic Surgery in the 105.1 The Buzz studio. Sheryl talks about her love of Snickers bars around Halloween and how CoolSculpting can remove the fat cells you might put on from sneaking some Halloween candy from your kids.
- CoolSculpting is a machine that freezes your fat cells while you relax
- Over time, your body removes the fat cells
- A lot of women come in before weddings and men come in for how they look in polo shirts
- The Workman Center for Plastic Surgery is opening a new office in Happy Valley/Clackamas and an office dedicated to CoolSculpting
- The Workman Center for Plastic Surgery Happy Valley/Clackamas Grand Opening event will include discount CoolSculpting and wine and hors-d’oeuvres
- CoolSculpting is permanent and will not lose the effects unless you gain over 80 lbs.