Sheryl Stewart meets with Dr. Michael Workman, M.D. of The Workman Center for Plastic Surgery in the 105.1 The Buzz studio. Today, they discuss how life-changing breast augmentation surgery can be.
- Sheryl brought up a recent article she read about millennials changing their perspective on body procedures
- Workman talks about the changes in fashion and body image that have changed with each generation
- It doesn’t take 2-3 months to recover from breast augmentation, it’s only 2-3 weeks to get back to the gym
- You can use liposuction to create curves by removing fat in specific areas
- Workman talks about a woman who had a tummy tuck who just used CoolSculpting to remove a small bulge of fat on her stomach
- Losing weight along with CoolSculpting helps them notice their body and how they want to change it
- The more preparation you do before a surgery in terms of research the better