Sheryl Stewart meets with Dr. Michael Workman, M.D. of The Workman Center for Plastic Surgery in the 105.1 The Buzz studio. Sheryl talks with Dr. Workman about her experience with CoolSculpting.
- CoolSculpting isn’t for the whole body, but for specific areas that bulge
- CoolSculpting applicators numb the nerves so that you don’t feel the coolness so your whole body is not cold
- During the treatment, you can rest, relax, read, or watch a show
- It takes about 4-8 weeks to see the final result of CoolSculpting
- CoolSculpting applicators come in a new smaller size that allows treatment to areas above the knees or under the chin