Schedule CoolSculpting soon and you’ll enjoy your results at the height of summer. It takes about two to three months to see the best results, so inquire about scheduling your appointment in the weeks ahead in order to show off your bikini-ready body in 2019!
When You Will See Results
CoolSculpting freezes and thereby obliterates 20-25% of targeted fat cells in a specific treatment area. It’s completely painless and non-surgical, and it leaves the surface of your skin unaffected. Below is a basic timeline for treatment.
- Immediately: CoolSculpting works with time, causing your body to gradually flush out frozen and destroyed fat cells. Therefore, you won’t see immediate results, but don’t worry – the fat cells will begin to dissipate in the weeks ahead.
- After three weeks: You may begin to see the first appearance of your results. The treated area may be noticeably smoother, flatter and slimmer. Your best results are still to come!
- At two to three months: Your complete and best results arrive a few months after treatment. Your body has had time to process and eliminate the destroyed fat cells.
- Four to six months later: Minor amounts of destroyed fat cells may be eliminated for several months after treatment. Most often the fat eliminated during this time is so subtle that you won’t notice a difference in appearance.
As you can see, the time to act is now if you want to enjoy CoolSculpting results for the warm seasons in our region. Enjoy wearing a swimsuit or bikini with your defined physique after CoolSculpting. You’ll be able to wear revealing outfits confidently for warm temperatures, which often stretch well into September.
No matter which season you ultimately receive CoolSculpting treatment, know that you will be able to enjoy lasting fat reduction. The cells that are frozen and eliminated are gone for good. While it is of course possible to gain more weight, most patients find that the treated area remains slim because they are even more motivated to maintain a stable body weight after seeing their results.
CoolSculpting Treatment Areas
This non-invasive body shaping procedure reduces fat in many of the most common problem areas, such as:
- Hips and “love handles”
- Upper arms
- Inner and outer thighs
- “Bra roll” area
- Double chin below your jaw line
- Crescent area below the butt cheeks, a.k.a. “banana rolls”
When you feel good about your body, you are more likely to feel confident and open, whether you are donning a bikini or sweater. No matter the season, CoolSculpting may be the right way to renew your self-love and a positive body image. Dr. Workman can help you decide if it’s right for you, and our experienced team will help you schedule the treatment for a time that works for you. Fortunately, there’s little to no downtime with CoolSculpting, so you won’t have to miss many days of work, events, exercise or other activities in your normal routine.
Learn More About CoolSculpting
Ready to find out if you are a good candidate for CoolSculpting? Our highly experienced & Certified Coolsculpting Specialists will design a customized treatment plan based on your body and ultimate goals. We have 3 convenient locations in Vancouver, Kennewick & Clackamas. Call us today to schedule your complimentary consultation at 360-896-6000.
BOOK YOUR COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION
See the results for yourself.